Slim FitOur slim fit shirt tailored to stay true to the body and tapers at the waist. It is ideal for those wanting a sleek look and go-to choice for anyone with a slim-to-regular body type.
Our contemporary fit shirt is crafted to accommodate rectangular body to athletic body types. The broad shoulders with a slender waist and room at the hip that will prevent the shirt coming untuck while dominating the day.
How to measure your shirt - front
1. NECK Open the shirt and lay the collar flat. Measure straight from the button to the end of the buttonhole.
2. CHEST Lay the shirt flat with buttons fastened and measure 1 cm under the armhole. Measure from side to side and double the measurement across the chest.
3. WAIST Lay the shirt flat with buttons fastened and measure from side to side and double the measurement across the waist. The waist is located at the slimmest part of the shirt.
How to measure your shirt - back
4. SHIRT LENGTH Measure from center back down to the end of the hem.
5. SLEEVE Measure from center back to the shoulder seam, then measure from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff and combine these measurements.
Face Mask Guide
How should I choose the right size? If you are a new Marquise Sarah customer we suggest to measure your favorite shirt and compare with the measurements in the tables above. Keep in mind that our measurements are from our shirts and are not body measurements. Start from the collar size and choose your body fit depending on how you would like the shirt to fit. Our shirts will shrink minimally as they are made from natural fibers. However, we have built this into our sizing so no need to worry about it when measuring.
If you are unsure about which size to take, we suggest selecting your current collar size then choosing the fit that best accommodates your style requirements and body shape.
Do you have any further questions? Feel free to send us a e-mail at email@example.com or contact us. We will guide you in finding the right size. Remember that we offer free exchanges, so if your shirt does not fit you are free to change to your correct size.